The CyGen Quick and Clean Reusable Mole Trap is a fast and effective solution to your mole or gopher problems. Made of galvanized steel, this sturdy, large, scissor-jawed trap will take care of unwanted tunneling animals quickly and efficiently.
- Environmental Protection: No need to use chemicals for bait. The CyGen functions as a non-toxic solution to your mole problems.
- Reusable: The CyGen is made of galvanized steel and weather-resistant materials to deliver excellent durability and reusability.
- Fast & Powerful: Sensitive device is easily triggered by moles without bait.
- Easy to Use: There’s no need for any digging. The CyGen employs an easy foot stepping motion to set trap safely underground. Each package comes with two red flags with a length of 10.23 inches, which you can insert in the dirt as a trap sign.
- Wide Range of Applications: Our mole trap is ideal for organic farms, ranches, and nurseries and with a sure-fire design for use in any soil.
- Product Size: 31*19*13.5cm
- Weight: 1.24kg
Perfect Size for Catching Mole
✔Meets the height of the mole’s underground passage.
✔Fits the size of a mole.
✔Rust-proof, durable, and reusable.
Most Humane Mole Trap Design
Our CyGen Mole Trap is designed to create the most humane trapping solution against moles or gophers. It comes with a strong mole clamp with springs that enable a “no digging” setup that you can take advantage of to easily and safely set the trap in the ground. Also, this unique clipping system enables a quick and easy release of caught moles and gophers. USE TIPS: It is more effective to use with bait.
How to Use CyGen’s Mole Trap?
- Find the mole tunnel (ridge). (The soil is relatively soft and slightly arched, usually the passage where the mole is infested).
- Insert the closed jaw of the trap into the center of the tunnel.
- Step down on the setting lever to set traps and triggers. The trap would be pop up.
- It would be best to squeeze the trap down slightly to open the jaws enough to release the mole.
- 1* Mole Trap