It’s the hatching season, and you need the best egg incubator to host a healthy and thriving environment for your hatchlings. Let the HatchHack Automatic Egg Incubator make this long and tiring process easy and convenient!
As the name suggests, the HatchHack hacks the whole hatching process and makes it fun and enjoyable for all ages. You don’t have to go through all the nitty-gritty of hatching; just let the HatchHack do it for you. From start to finish, the HatchHack has all the solutions you need to ensure all chicks, ducklings, goslings, and so on, safe and sound.
Here’s Why You Need The HatchHack Today!
#1. Stable Temperature
The HatchHack has an induced airflow system driven by a strong circulating fan for a stable incubator temperature distribution. With abnormal temperature and humidity alarm functions, it reduces the loss of errors during the incubation process.
#2. Easy To Use
The HatchHack has an external water top-up, so you don’t need to open the incubator lid to avoid causing temperature fluctuation. The clear top on the incubator makes it great for educational observation.
#3. LED Display And Digital Controls
- The Egg Incubator can visually display more data like temperature, humidity, hatching day, egg transfer time, digital temperature control, and abnormal temperature and humidity alarm function.
- This allows for efficient monitoring and close care, takes timely operation, and reduces the loss of your mistakes during the incubation process. In other words, the HatchHack greatly improves your hatchability.
#4. Automatic Egg Turning
- The auto turners automatically turn the eggs around every 2 hours to improve hatch speed. Also, the auto turn feature allows for less human touching and decreases the chance of spreading germs or contaminants.
- Please note the turners will turn every 2 hours but are not designed to always switch sides after turning.
#5. 56 Eggs Super Large Capacity
- The incubator is made for all sorts of chickens, ducks, quails, gooses, birds, pigeons, etc. It can accommodate 48 normal size eggs when hatching.
- If you are using a small size, it will accommodate more. Ideal for those who need to hatch large numbers of fertilized eggs.
- Easy to use and clean, save your time.
#6. Low Noise Fan
The incubator has a built-in and new type of fan to circulate the air efficiently and distribute the heat evenly throughout the incubator. This design ensures that the incubation environment is in the proper temperature and humidity range. Most importantly, the fans emit a very low noise to maintain a quiet incubation environment. Make it fun, not annoying!
#7. Transparent Plastic Cover
We adopt a transparent plastic cover, which is convenient to observe the whole process of hatching eggs. It can meet the research needs of data records. Also, it is very suitable for teaching purposes. Parents can accompany the children to watch the whole hatching process to cultivate children’s curiosity.
#8. Small Water Inlet
A small hole is reserved in our incubator to prevent the frequent opening of the incubator from adding water. This feature avoids the unwanted release of water that is significant in maintaining humidity.
Note: Please add 2 bottles of water for the first time. For the second time and after, please add water according to the humidity displayed by the LED.
HatchHack Will Make Everyone Fall in Love With Hatching!
- Do you want to feel the fun of hatching chicks?
- Do you want to experience the surprise when the chicks break out of the shell?
- Do you want to cultivate curiosity with your child?
- Please choose our incubator; it will make your life colorful!
- Color: Yellow
- Size: 52cm*29m*50cm
- Capacity: 56 eggs
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 80W
- Automatic egg turning every 2 hours
- Digital temperature control for easy operation.
- LED displays： temperature, humidity, hatching day, egg turning time
- Temperature and humidity alarm
- Built-in water channels control the humidity level
- Suitable for incubating chicken, duck, and other fowl eggs
- Built-in fan to circulate the air for even temperature and humidity
- This incubator is for the most commonly hatched bird eggs (chicken, duck, quail, goose, pheasant, etc.), the commonly accepted “ideal” temperature is 99.5 F
- 40-50 percent humidity must be maintained for the first 18 days; 65 to 75 percent humidity is needed for the final days before hatching
- When incubating quail eggs, you need to put thick paper under the tray
- Reduce the influence of the external environment: When the ambient temperature is lower than 25°C (77°F), it is best to take heat preservation measures.
- When the device is placed in clothes or other warm places, the temperature uniformity is good, and it also helps to save energy and reduce heat dissipation.
- And if the ambient temperature reaches 37°C ((98.6 F)), the temperature of our incubator may reach 41-43°C (105.8-109.4 F). It is best to use it in a cool place.
- 1 * Egg Incubator
- 1 * Plug Cable
- 1* Instruction Manual