A Little Lift Could Go a Long Way!
The further you get along in your pregnancy, the more pressure there is on your back and pelvic region. And if left unattended, it could lead to growing pains in your back, legs, and stomach, making the whole pregnancy experience a horrible one. Sometimes, a little “lift” could outweigh all the bad, and HeartyLift is here to do that for you. Our Pregnancy Belly Band is designed to help you ease your discomfort and support your body in a way that relieves pain. With our specialized design as part of your pregnancy essentials, your lower back and abdomen are well-supported to ensure a safe and comforting pregnancy. It even helps redistribute your weight off your bladder, so you spend less time in the bathroom!
The HeartyLift Difference:
- Designed by medical professionals from Boston University (USA, Massachusetts) in 2017 to deliver the safest and comforting support to pregnant moms.
- Designed to fit throughout pregnancy by leveraging proven techniques to keep you and your baby safe and happy.
- It comes with 4 adjustable modes to support you in all trimesters.
- The HeartyLift Grips your skin perfectly, equalizing pressure to prevent stretch marks and reinforce comfort.
- No bulky feeling; the HeartyLift works invisibly under your clothes.
- Designed with a special velcro that doesn’t stick to fabric to allow a soft and conforming use.
- Suitable for standing work, office moms
Expect These Amazing Features:
- Supportive:The HeartyLift comfortably wraps around your waist and lower back to ease the pressure and discomfort you feel from your growing belly bump. So, in those times when you need a little lifting, the HeartyLift is here to the rescue.
- Lower Back Discomfort Relief: With its specially designed bands that leverages science and proven techniques, the HeartyLift redistributes weight more evenly around the waist and lower back to relieve pressure and discomfort.
- Discreet:You can wear the pregnancy belt both under and over clothing, so you don’t have to compromise your OOTDs while feeling relaxed and comfortable.
- Comfortable Design: The belt is comfy to wear and promotes various benefits to the pregnant mama, including less frequent trips to the bathroom due to bladder pressure.
- Prevents Stretch Marks: Designed to help reduce the chance of developing stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Adjustable:The 3-inch wide design is 100% adjustable to accommodate your individual size. Material is stretchy & breathable.
HeartyLift is Best For:
💡Recommended by Pediatricians
The HeartyLift provides support for your big belly so that you can move at ease with reduced chances of back and hip pain via pelvic support. It also works to correct your posture and hold your baby in the right position to ensure safety all the time. The HeartyLift is suitable for all pregnant mommas who engage in prenatal yoga training sessions.
The HeartyLift is also great as a waist shapewear for seamless curves.
The HeartyLift uses the highest quality micro-thread technology for the best and safest support for mom and baby during each trimester! Made from innovative, super soft, 2-way stretch lightweight material, we target, prevent, and eliminate common pregnancy aches and pains like no other.
2 Available Finishes to Choose: Classic and Lace.
- Center the abdominal pad under your abdomen and attach it with hooks and loops fabric with the desired level of support.
- Cut the hooks and loops band labeled “Cut the extra hooks and loops band you don’t need” to keep a length that matches the border of the abdominal pad. The hooks and loops band should cover the abdominal pad but should not exceed. As the belly grows and the position of the hooks and loops fabric on the abdominal pad changes, you might want to cut the hooks and loops the band again (more explanations below).
- Attach the hooks and loops fabric of the back support to the location on the abdominal pad that provides the desired tension.
- To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach both sides to the hooks and loops fabric on the back support.